Bose 131 Outdoor Marine Boat Speakers (White Pair)
Retail Price: $238.00
Your Price: $214.00
You Save: $24.00 (10 %)
Part Number: Bo18370
Manufacturer Part No:18370
Bose® 131 marine speakers let you enjoy quality sound on your boat just as you do at home. Connect these flush-mounted boat speakers to your on-board stereo components and bring high-fidelity sound to the water, with greater clarity and consistency.
- Full-range drivers have innovative helical voice coils for
a more consistent sound field and enhanced clarity from all
your recorded music.
- Bose environmental testing simulates exposure to sunlight,
rain, heat, ice, salt and waterproof of the extreme conditions
these outdoor speakers can endure and still deliver reliable,
- Compact design simplifies installation and fits the precut
speaker holes on many boats.
- Helical voice coil driver (4.5") delivers natural,
high-fidelity sound from a small marine speaker.
- Polymer fiber composite driver cone ensures high quality
sound reproduction that is resistant to the type of deterioration
often caused by extreme conditions.
- Silicon-coated surround for consistent sound quality regardless
of weather conditions.
- High-impact polystyrene, polymer enclosure for years of
listening pleasure with a greater level of durability.
- Ported enclosure design for rich lows from a small enclosure.
- Stainless steel hardware allows you to place these speakers
in the rigors of a marine environment.
- Syncom® computer tested to ensure one of the highest
levels of quality and reliability in the audio industry.
- Each speaker: 12"H x 7.1"W x 3.5"D ( 30 cm
x 18 cm x 8.9 cm )
- 4.5 lbs (2 kg)
- Grille diameter 8" (21 cm)
- Mounting depth 3.5" (8.9 cm)
Three-year limited warranty
UPC: 017817183703 Catalog # 18370
Download the Bose
131 User Guide (PDF)