Free Ground Shipping
- Used for connecting to the transmitter,
the receiver, or both
Questions? Ask our experts:
RCA to DIN adapter cable 285320-207.
Instructions for non-Bose or older Bose® products:
The Bose® link AL8 Homewide Wireless Audio Link also works
with some products that are not Bose link-compatible.
You can use non-Bose products in the following ways:
• A tuner/receiver as a sound source connected to the
transmitter or in an expansion room connected to the receiver
• Powered speakers connected to the receiver
You can use older Bose products as follows:
• Powered speakers, a radio, or system with its own volume
and on/off controls and line-level female RCA input jacks connected
to the receiver
Any of the above products require the use of an RCA
to DIN adapter cable for connecting to the transmitter,
the receiver, or both.
To use an adapter cable:
The RCA connectors are color-coded, red for right and white
1. Insert the adapter cable DIN connector into the Bose®
link jack on the transmitter (INPUT) or receiver (OUTPUT) jack,
2. Insert the adapter cable RCA connectors into the Audio Out
jack on the connection panel of the audio source or the Audio
In jack on the expansion room product. Match left to left and
right to right.
Connections using the adapter cable
3. Complete the connections using the power pack:
– Insert the small plug on the power pack cable into the
AC Power jack on the transmitter or receiver.
– Insert the small connector end of the power cord into
the jack on the power pack. Plug the other end of the cord into
an AC (mains) wall outlet. The Status LED lights to verify this
In the room where your AR1 receiver is connected using the adapter
cable, be sure to set your Bose link remote or PERSONAL®
music center II for use in Room “O.”
There are no comments for this product.