Polk Audio UltraFit 2000 On-Ear Sports Headphones - Black
Retail Price: $69.95
Your Price: $49.95
You Save: $20.00 (29 %)
Part Number: PaAM2100-A
Manufacturer: Polk Audio
Manufacturer Part No: AM2100-A
- Key Features
- Watch the Video!
designed for anyone preferring this style over ear buds or in-ear headphones. This headphone also affords light noise suppression, so you're more aware of your surroundings. The headphones' SecureFit™ support ensures a snug yet comfortable fit. On-ear 3-button control and in-line microphone enable you to use your iPod® or iPhone® on the fly.
- Dynamic Balance® Polymer Drivers. UltraFit Sport Headphones employ dynamic drivers much like those in our full size speakers. To meet our pre-determined performance parameters, our engineers took the same care designing the drivers, even adding a discrete crossover filter to each driver to naturalize the high frequencies.
- Ported Enclosures. UltraFit Sports Headphones are ported. There is the port (ear piece) you put in your ear. But the big deal is the very small channels in the back of the driver enclosure, beneath the Polk logo. These are crucial to tuning the driver's frequency response peaks. And that means a better sounding pair of headphones.
- Ultra Flexible Tangle-free Planar Audio Cable. Round cables, coiling up and twisting are a constant source of annoyance because they get in the way of your workout. Eventually constant twisting means the cable will break or pull out at the end. The UltraFit's planar design (with oxygen-free wire for better conductivity) completely eliminates coiling, so the headphone cables won't tangle up during a workout, or when stored away. The planar design also eliminates micro-phonics, the tendency of an electronic device to turn a mechanical vibration into "noise," which you hear in other headphones.
- Moisture Shield. No headphone works well in a sweat bath of moisture. So we added Moisture Shield, a filter that provides two benefits. A thin scrim on the UltraFit 500 driver screen, the filter material resists moisture that could get to the driver; the headphones keep performing through strenuous activity. Moisture Shield also provides an acoustic barrier to help smooth frequency response.
- SecureFit™ Support. You're ready for your workout. You put on your headphones and get to work. The last thing you want is for an earpiece to fall out, instantly breaking your rhythm. SecureFit Support includes an ergonomically designed flexible ear hook that wraps around your ear, so the headphone stays in place, even during strenuous exercise. With SecureFit Support, you'll experience a snug yet comfortable fit.
- StrainGuard™. Sports headphones get a lot of abuse. UltraFit Sports Headphones have been designed with this in mind. Strainguard™ is a protective system that addresses the areas where sports headphones fail most often. A Kevlar core that houses the speaker wire provides extra tensile strength to prevent the wire from being pulled apart at common failure points - the transitions between cable and the connectors and at the headphones. In the UltraFit Series, all transitional connections are computer designed to strengthen the points where they fail most.
- Environmental Awareness. Being aware of your surroundings is always important when you use a pair of headphones. In the gym, on the track or walking through the neighborhood, you want to be able to have a sense of what's going on around you. The UltraFit 500 offers moderate levels of outside noise reduction.
- High Performance Digital Sound Exceptional detail, full fidelity and deep bass to maximize performance.
- On-Ear 3-Button Remote Control & Microphone Use your iPhone and iPod on the fly with built-in controls.
- SecureFit™ Support Exercise or play knowing your headphones will stay comfortably in place.
- Ultra Flexible Tangled-Free Planar Audio Cables Avoid cable tangle and unwanted microphonics with oxygen-free cables in two custom lengths.
- StrainGuard™ Kevlar core and computer designed transitional connections eliminate cable failure.
- Moisture Shield Resists moisture and keeps performing through strenuous activity.
- Airframe Design Combining aerodynamics, materials technology and manufactured to achieve the ideal balance of performance, comfort and reliability.
- Reflective Wrap-Around Headband Highly reflective insert offers additional safety through improved visibility.
- 3.5 mm Connector Designed to fit through the opening on all cases.
- Engineered For Durability & Comfort Made with the latest materials and performance technology to take punishment while staying comfortable.
What is in the box;
- Polk Audio Ultrafit 2000 On-Ear Sports Headphones
- Protective Case
- 1 Pair Silicone Ear Pads
- 2 Pairs Foam Ear Pads
- 1 Pair Cold Weather Shearling Ear Pads
- Nokia® Connection Adaptor
- Shirt Clip
- Warranty: One Year Limited parts and labor