Ashly ne4800d Networkable Protea DSP Processor 4 x 8 w/ AES3 Outputs
The ne4800S from Ashly is a network-enabled DSP processor that offers easy setup and control using standard 10/100 Ethernet protocol and Protea ne software. The unit features four analog inputs and eight analog outputs, along with eight channels of AES3 output, with the digital card filling one of the four option bays that provide expanded functionality.
The DSP signal processing library is extensive and utilizes multiple SHARC 32-bit processors with sample rates of either 48 or 96 kHz. Processing blocks include a 4 x 8 matrix mixer, a full array of graphic, parametric and all-pass equalization, crossover filters including 8th-order Butterworth, Bessel, Linkwitz-Riley and notched Linkwitz-Riley.
The Protea Software Suite also includes an automatic feedback suppressor, gain sharing automatic microphone mixing, ambient noise sensing and level adjustment, autolevelers, compressors, matrix duckers, limiters, frequency-keyed noise gates, signal delay up to 1365 ms on every channel and a choice of sinewave, pink or white noise generators.
All programming is accomplished using standard 10/100 Ethernet or RS-232 protocol and Protea ne software on a PC platform. Hot-plug software control allows for plugging any function into any channel block, even when running live audio with recompiling necessary. Automatic DHCP network IP configuration reduces network set up time. Multi-level software security with password access provides a tamper-proof audio system.
This processor is customized with 4-channel AES3 Input and 8-Channel AES3 output.
- Audio processor and controller for networked systems
- Easy and intuitive user interface
- 4-Channel AES3 digital Input
- 8-channel AES3 digital output
- 10/100 Ethernet and RS-232 computer interface standard
- Extensive DSP
- 32-bit SHARC DSPs
- 24-bit A/D and D/A conversion
- 48 and 96 kHz sample rates
- Hot-plug software control
- Automatic DHCP network IP configuration
- Butterworth, Bessel, Linkwitz-Riley, and Notched-Linkwitz-Riley filters
- FIR filter capability
- Advanced automatic feedback suppression
- Wordclock input and output
- Euroblock connectors for audio, preset recall, DC remote level control and data in/out
- Remote controls for level, logic I/O and programmable functions
- Third-party control friendly, input and output metering, multi-level security
- cTUVus, CE, FCC, RoHS safety compliance