Ashly ne8250pe.25 8-Ch Network Amplifier 250W @ 25V w/ Protea DSP
Multi-channel ne (Networked-Enabled) Series Amplifiers are uniquely designed around an energy efficient Class-D platform with a switching power supply. Connecting and controlling an amplifier for networked systems has now been simplified with ne Amplifiers. This line offers ease of use, setup and control using standard 10/100 Ethernet protocol and Protea™ ne Software. No special outboard control units are needed. Packages rated at 250W per channel, with separate Hi-Z and Low-Z models.
The ne8250 from Ashly is a professional-quality 8-channel power amplifier with Ethernet capability designed for installed applications. Housed in a robust 2RU enclosure, this highly-efficient amplifier uses standard Euroblock input and output connectors, allowing it to connect to practically any 4 or 8 Ohm system.
The ne8250 has an Ethernet port, which offers Ethernet control and monitoring of the amplifier functions using the Proteane software. It also has a normal/bridge switch, allowing you to switch the amplifier into Bridge Mode. Other features include a wide complement of protection circuitry, remote level control, and the ability to expand the unit's capability via optional expansion modules.
Setup and control of this unit is simple with Ethernet connection and Protea NE software. Each channel has its own level attenuator and clip-LEDs. The ne8250pe has an integrated DSP signal processing library, which utilizes two SHARC 32-bit/96kHz processors. This library includes processing blocks for dynamics controls, gain functions, graphic and parametric EQ, crossover functions, delay, metering, and a signal generator.
Protea DSP is very intuitive and easy to navigate—and you will too. No need to attend a one-week training class away from home to learn the software. Common sense layout of controls and features, on-line help, or a visit to the Technical Support page on thier website provides answers to all of your questions.
- Rugged 2RU enclosure fits in any standard equipment rack
- Provides 8 channels of audio I/O
- 25 V Model
- Built-in 10/100 standard Ethernet port gives you the ability to control and monitor amplifier functions over a network using the Proteane software
- Standard Euroblock input and output connectors provide wide compatibility with 4 and 8 Ohm systems
- The amplifier can be switched between Normal and Bridge modes if desired
- Built-in protection circuitry guards against damage from overheating and overcurrent
- Multiple LED displays show the status of signal, power, standby, protect, power switch disable, and comm activity
- In addition to software control, the amplifier also has connections for remote standby and remote level control
- Multiple expansion modules are available for adding additional functionality, such as DSP, AES/EBU connectivity, mic inputs, or CobraNet networking
- Stepped, calibrated input attenuators
- Temperature sensitive variable speed fan with side-to-front airflow
- Selectable HPF frequencies (80Hz, 400Hz, off)
- Output current and temp indicators
- Safety/Compliance: cTUVus, CE, FCC, RoHS