Ashly nX3.04 Four-Channel Programmable Output Power Amplifier
The Ashly nX3.04Programmable Output Power Amplifier features lightweight, energy efficient Class D switching amplifier technology combined with a switch mode power supply. The nX3.04 amplifier is designed to meet the needs of demanding live sound and fixed installation sound systems in stadiums, arenas, performance venues, worship spaces, and convention centers.
The nX3.04 is a base level amplifier with 4 channels. Use rear panel DIP switches to program each channel output for either High-Z (70V or 100V Constant Voltage) or Low-Z (stable down to 2 Ohms) operation. When in Sleep Mode, the nX3.04 amplifier draws less than 1W.
- 4-channel high-output, lightweight amplifier with programmable output on each channel (Hi-Z or Lo-Z, selected via rear panel DIP switches)
- Power-saving, Energy Management System
- Front panel power switch and level controls (can be disabled for security)
- Front panel LEDs for temperature, current, signal, clip, mute, bridge mode, protect, sleep, and disable (of front panel controls)
- Neutrik Combo XLR - 1/4" TRS jack plus Euroblock input connectors
- Neutrik speakON twist locking loudspeaker connectors for security, safety, and reliability
- Rear panel DIP switches per channel for selection of high pass filter, limiter, input gain, and High-Z or Low-Z speaker output configuration
- Remote DC level control on each input channel
- Neutrik powerCON detachable AC mains connector
- Switch mode power supply automatically detects 120 or 240VAC operation
- Extensive protection circuitry, continuously variable cooling fans
- Multiple independent internal power supplies provide increased channel separation and reliability