Ashly SRA-4150 Amplifier Four Channel 80 Watt Ch at 8 Ohms 1RU Chassis Class
The Ashly SRA-4150 is a 4-channel convection-cooled rackmount P.A. or studio power amplifier housed in a rugged 1RU metal chassis, offering an output of 80 Watts per channel at 8 Ohms, designed to drive 4 and 8 Ohm loads. The SRA-4150 incorporates a switch-mode-power supply and Class-D amplifier circuitry, providing a power-efficient solution. The low-noise unit features a switchable HPF filter and selectable gain sensitivity, turn-on delay DIP switches with up to 8 seconds of delay available and dual or bridge modes of operation.The SRA-4150 is equipped with an internally switchable 120V/240V power supply, extensive protection circuitry, and standard Euroblock inputs along with screw terminal outputs.
- 1RU 10 lb. lightweight rackmount 4-channelpower amplifier with 80 Watts per channel power output at 8 Ohms
- Ultra-quiet convection-cooled operation
- Selectable Dual or Bridge Mono Operation, designed for 4- or 8-Ohm loads
- On-board 80Hz HPF, selectable gain sensitivity
- 2-stage high-efficiency switched mode power supply with high power-to-weight ratio