Bose Link RCA to DIN Adapter Cable (285320-207)
You can use non-Bose products in the following ways:
- A tuner/receiver as a sound source connected to the transmitter or in an
expansion room connected to the receiver
- Powered speakers connected to the receiver
- You can use older Bose products as follows: Powered speakers, a radio, or system with its own volume and on/off controls
and line-level female RCA input jacks connected to the receiver
- Any of the above products require the use of an RCA to DIN adapter cable
for connecting to the transmitter, the receiver, or both
- The Bose®
link AL8 Homewide Wireless Audio Link also works with some products that are
not Bose link-compatible.
The RCA connectors are color-coded, red for right and white for left.
- 1. Insert the adapter cable DIN connector into the Bose® link jack
on the transmitter (INPUT) or receiver (OUTPUT) jack, as appropriate.
- 2. Insert the adapter cable RCA connectors into the Audio Out jack on the
connection panel of the audio source or the Audio In jack on the expansion
room product. Match left to left and right to right.
- 3. Complete the connections using the power pack:
– Insert the small plug on the power pack cable into the AC Power jack
on the transmitter or receiver.
– Insert the small connector end of the power cord into the jack on
the power pack. Plug the other end of the cord into an AC (mains) wall outlet.
The Status LED lights to verify this power connection.
In the room where your AR1 receiver is connected using the adapter cable, be
sure to set your Bose link remote or PERSONAL® music center II for use in