This System Includes;
(2) Bose L1 Model II Loud Speaker Array And Extension
(2) Bose L1 System Model II Powerstand
(2) Bose B2 Bass Module
(1) Bose Professional T8S ToneMatch Stereo 8 Chanel Digital Mixer
(1) Ultimate Support JS-MC100 Tripod Mic Stand
(1) On-Stage CM-01 Video Camera/ Digital Recorder Ball-Head Adapter
(2) Front Row "Black Woven" Instrument Cable, 10ft.
(2) Front Row Heavy Duty 20ft. XLR mic cable, 7mm rubber
Bose L1 Model II Single B2 Bass Package
Musicians, DJs and public speakers: boost your performance with the L1 Model II system, the best portable amplification system from Bose. It replaces conventional monitors, mixers and PA speakers with Bose technologies designed to improve your amplified sound. Sound advantages only from Bose
The system produces wide, uniform sound coverage of nearly 180 degrees- onstage and throughout an audience of up to several hundred with little dropoff in volume and tone. 24 vertically mounted drivers are angled to create clear highs and consistent tone, even off to the sides.
The high-performance B2 bass module delivers powerful low-frequency output just right for larger audiences. Three settings increase flexibility and the optional PackLite power amplifier lets you add a second B2 bass module for maximum power.
Easy and efficient
The power stand weighs only 24 pounds and is easy to transport and set up. The single line-level input can be used with instruments, mics, mixers, laptops, MP3 players or DVD systems.
- Spatial Dispersion™ and Articulated Array speaker technologies in the loudspeaker produce wide, uniform sound coverage. The 24 small drivers are arranged using Articulated Array speaker technology in a slim, vertical enclosure creating nearly 180 degrees of horizontal coverage and consistent tonal balance. The loudspeaker's two-piece, interlocking design makes for quick and easy setup, breakdown and transport.
- Integrated power amplifiers in the power stand provide clean, precise amplification for L1 Model II system with up to two B1 bass modules.
- ToneMatch® port on power stand for digital audio and power connection to ToneMatch audio engine.
- Integrated power amplifiers in power stand deliver clean, precise amplification for L1 Model I loudspeaker and up to two B1 bass modules.
- Analog input, trim control and signal/clip LED for line-level analog input via ¼" TRS phone cable. Can be used for instruments or other audio sources like DJ mixers, MP3 players, computers or DVD systems.
- Bass module out for amplified bass output signal to one or two B1 bass modules. L1 system automatically adjusts equalization appropriately when bass modules are connected.
- Bass line out delivers post-DSP bass signal output. Accepts ¼" TRS phone cable. Use to connect powered subwoofer, additional amplification system or Bose® PackLite® amplifier with up to two additional bass modules.
- Retractable legs provide stability for streamlined L1 Model II power stand and loudspeaker. Four retractable legs fold out of power stand simultaneously for quick setup and compact transport.
- B2 bass module Highly efficient speaker design features two 10" (13.3 cm), high-output, high-excursion drivers that produce deep, strong bass from a small enclosure. Three level settings provide flexibility of output. When connected to power stand, active equalization circuitry automatically adjusts bass signal appropriately.
- Compact enclosure is easy to transport, set up and break down. Small footprint takes up considerably less space than traditional bass cabs required for same performance. Interlocking end caps let you securely stack two modules together on their sides.
Bose Professional T8S ToneMatch 8 Channel Stereo Digital Mixer
The Bose T8S ToneMatch Mixer is a compact 8-channel digital mixer featuring a powerful DSP engine and an intuitive user interface, well suited for performers, bars, clubs, and more. The ToneMatch mixer is designed to interface with the Bose L1 or F1 sound system for full end-to-end tonal control.
The integrated ToneMatch processing and zEQ help you get a great sounding mix quickly and effectively. The Bose ToneMatch processor is natural sounding on vocals and instruments, while the zEQ focuses your tone for effective adjustments on-the-fly. The illuminated, tactile controls, and indicators offer quick, spontaneous sound adjustment, even on dark stages. Additionally, the ToneMatch system offers advanced features such as tap tempo delay, a built-in chromatic tuner, and recallable scenes to create a professional on-stage companion for any performing artists.
Each channel offers a trim knob, a channel edit button, an FX mute button, a volume knob, and a dedicated channel mute. The main output features a master volume control, an independent headphone volume control, and phantom power for working with condenser microphones. Additionally, the T8S includes a stereo output meter for visually measuring your output level. The Bose T8S ToneMatch Mixer ships with a magnetic cover and a ToneMatch power supply.
- Powerful Audio Processing
- Updated, studio-quality effects with advanced digital audio processing
- High-quality effects include compressor, limiter, de-esser, noise gate, chorus, flanger, phaser, tremolo, delay and reverb
- Bose ToneMatch processing for natural-sounding vocals and instruments
- zEQ focuses the sound of ToneMatch presets for effective adjustments on the fly
- Independent ToneMatch, EQ, dynamics, and effects per channel
- Dedicated reverb on Aux 1 send, and a global shared reverb for use across all channels
- Master output EQ helps compensate for venue acoustics
- Full end-to-end tonal optimization when used with Bose L1 and F1 systems
- High-Density Connectivity
- Remarkable connectivity and control in a small digital stereo mixer
- Eight high-quality audio preamps with XLR-combo jacks for microphones or instruments, and switchable phantom power
- Two Aux inputs for additional sources, four Aux sends
- Balanced 1/4" TRS and XLR stereo outputs
- USB-A and -B for USB drive playback or PC/Mac interfacing
- Independent headphone output
- Seamless Live Control
- Tactile controls and indicators designed for live, on-stage use
- Fast-learning user interface
- Built-in tap tempo delay, chromatic tuner, and recallable scenes
- LED display and illuminated controls are easy to read and use, even on dimly-lit stages
- Convenient Gig-Ready Features
- Rugged enclosure with a protective magnetic cover to protect controls and connectors
- Bottom insert allows you to use standard mounting accessories to keep your T8S within reach
- Includes a ToneMatch power supply