Bose Lenses Rondo - Mirrored Rose Gold. Featuring an intuitive design, these replacement lenses are easy to interchange all on your own. They block up to 99% of UVA/UVB rays with a polarize option available. And they’re forged from premium materials to ensure they won’t easily scratch or shatter.
Replacing the Alto lenses
Different color replacement lenses are available as a Bose Frames accessory. These step-by-step instructions show you how to replace the lenses.
- To begin, place a towel or microfiber cloth on a sturdy surface. This provides a soft, low impact work area in case you accidentally drop a lens
- To remove a lens, hold the Frames with the back side facing you
- Place your thumbs in the bottom corner closest to the bridge
- Press firmly until the entire lens pops out from the Frames. Note: the lenses are made to be replaced, so applying added pressure will not hurt the lenses or Frames. Repeat these steps to remove the other lens
To keep your lenses clean, use the microfiber cloth bag included with your Frames and wipe gently. Just be sure you’ve removed the USB charging cable first.
- To insert a lens, hold the Frames so they’re facing you
- Remove the lenses from the packaging. The packaging can be used to help determine which lens is left and right
- Insert the first lens. When inserting a lens, we recommend applying pressure in this order:
- Start with the top corner closest to the bridge
- Proceed to the other top corner
- Press the corner below that
- Lastly, press the bottom corner closest to the bridge
- Repeat the same steps for the second lens
To clean the lenses, wipe them gently with the microfiber cloth bag.