The Microtubes B7K takes the powerful dynamic saturation circuit of the B3K and adds a four-band equalizer and a balanced line driver for even greater versatility. Designed for both studio and live use, it will take your direct sound to a whole new level.
- Blend Mixes the clean input signal with the overdriven signal. The clean signal remains at unity gain while the volume of the overdriven signal is set by the Level knob, allowing for fine control of the blend ratio.
- Level Sets the volume of the overdriven signal.
- Drive Sets the amount of saturation in the overdriven signal.
- Grunt Switch Sets the amount of low frequency content to saturate by selecting between three different bass boost levels before the clipping stage.
- Attack Switch Sets the amount of treble content to saturate: The "Boost" setting emphasizes the treble content extra clarity and presence. The "Flat" position leaves this register untouched while the "Cut" position will reduce the amount of high frequencies being saturated.
- Low +-12dB @ 100Hz
- Low Mids Switch This switch change the center frequency of the Low Mids from 1kHz to 500Hz.
- Low Mids +-12dB @ 1kHz
- Hi Mids +-12dB @ 3 kHz
- Hi Mids Switch This switch change the center frequency of the Hi Mids from 3kHz to 1.5kHz.
- Treble +-12dB @ 5kHz
- Parallel Output A passthrough for your input signal, useful for parallel processing.
- Direct Output A balanced version of the ¼” output, useful for running into PA’s or studio mixing consoles.
12×10.7 cm (4.72×4.21 in)
The Microtubes B7K has a current draw of 30mA. Only use a regulated 9V DC adapter with a center-negative plug. Due to ecological reasons it does not accept batteries. Unregulated power supplies and/or higher voltages may result in suboptimal noise performance and even damage your unit, voiding the warranty.