Shure KSM8/B Dualdyne Vocal Microphone
The black KSM8/B Dualdyne Dynamic Handheld Vocal Microphone from Shure is a dual-diaphragm dynamic microphone crafted for vocal reproduction and sound-reinforcement in live performances and top-tier professional venues.
Featuring one of the most innovative cardioid polar pattern microphones that Shure has developed to date, the Dualdyne cartridge of the KSM8 virtually eliminates proximity effect and masters off-axis rejection while providing the signal clarity typical of condenser microphones without processing. This also provides reliability of a dynamic microphone feedback control.
- Patented cartridge design featuring two ultra-thin diaphragms (one active and one passive) and groundbreaking inverted airflow system
- Exceptional control of proximity effect vastly increases working distance without on-axis coloration
- Accurate frequency response due to controlled proximity effect which allows for neutral mid-and-high frequency reproduction
- Off-axis attenuation is flat and broad resulting in superior quality of rejection of unwanted sound sources for increased vocal clarity
- Shock Mount design for exceptional rejection of handling noise without any loss of low frequency response
- Dent-resistant, hardened carbon-steel grille design lined with hydrophobic woven fabric provides exceptional plosive & wind protection, while offering virtually waterproof protection