The P3RA Wireless Bodypack Receiver from Shure is a compact, stereo wireless receiver designed to be used with a Shure P3T transmitter, as part of the PSR 300 personal monitoring system. It be used by performers and speakers for audio applications in various environments such as live stages, theaters, houses of worship, and more.
The P3RA offers 24-bit digital audio clarity with dependable wireless coverage at a range of up to 300'. Automatically find the cleanest frequency available using the scan function. The MixMode and Stereo Mode features allow you to create two independent monitor mixes. A high-contrast LCD screen lets you navigate the menus so you can adjust the mixes to your liking, with control over the left/right balance, a 2-band shelving EQ, and an output gain limiter.
The unit is equipped with a rugged aluminum body, which can be clipped onto a belt or guitar strap. Two standard AA batteries provide up to 6 hours of continuous use, and with the optional SB900 rechargeable battery (available separately) you can extend the runtime to up to 7 hours. The Power Save mode preserves battery life when earphones are not connected.
- Wireless stereo bodypack receiver, for use with the PSM300 personal stereo monitor system (G20: 488-512 MHz, frequency-range)
- Receives two channels of audio wirelessly – for use in musical professional entertainment and similar applications
- Detailed 24-bit digital audio provides clear, detailed sound
- Dependable wireless coverage extends over 300' (90 m) range, and eliminates dropouts
- Proprietary Audio Reference Companding technology ensures clean sound, with ultra-low noise, and no artifacts
- Frequency scan and IR sync – quickly find and assigns a clean channel
- Rugged, all-metal housing
- Delivers up to 6 hours of continuous operation with 2 AA batteries
- Offers extended runtime with the Shure SB900A lithium-ion battery (available separately), which can charge in the bodypack
- Volume limiter sets the maximum gain level range for the volume knob
- MixMode technology enables adjustment of two independent monitoring mix levels
- 2-band shelving EQ with high and low boost
- Stereo Mode enables adjustment of left / right balance
- Power-Save mode preserves battery life when earphones are not connected
- High-contrast LCD screen with menu-based navigation
- 5-Segment battery status LEDs provide clear indication of remaining charge