Zoom G5n Multi-Effects Processor for Guitarists
The Zoom G5n Guitar Multi-Effects Processor is a feature-rich floor-unit that comes loaded with 68 DSP effects, plus 10 faithful and realistic amp/cabinet emulators.
The G5n comes equipped with freshly-developed takes on not only the most-essential guitar sounds like overdrive, distortion, compression, EQ, delay, reverb, flanging, phasing, vibrato, and chorusing, but also obscure multi-effects such as Seq Filter, Gold Drive, Reverse Delay, HD Hall, and OSC Echo. You can connect the G5n to your guitar amp, or directly to a PA system or audio interface using the 10 brand new onboard amp and cabinet emulators.
Choose from classic amp models like the Marshall JCM800, Fender Twin Reverb, MESA Boogie Mk3, or Bogner Ecstasy Blue Channel, all of which can be adjusted exactly as you would with the knobs and switches of the real thing. Pair your amp with one of the 5 newly-created cabinet emulators to complete the sound.
In addition, you can expand your palette of sounds with Zoom’s free Guitar Lab software for Mac and Windows. You can download new effects, amp and cabinet emulators, as well as exclusive patches from a diverse and growing list of pro guitarists.
- 68 onboard high-quality digital effects, including distortion, overdrive, EQ, compression, delay, reverb, flanging, phasing, and chorusing
- 5 amp emulators plus 5 cabinet emulators
- 100 custom-designed factory patches
- Free download of Guitar Lab Mac/Windows software which allows downloading of additional effects and patches
- Use up to 9 effects simultaneously, chained together in any order
- 4 stompbox switches allow effects to instantly be brought in and out
- Built-in expression pedal for real-time control over volume, tone, or selected effect parameters
- High-output booster circuit for added volume and overdrive
- Intuitive user interface
- 200 memory locations for storage of factory and/or user-created patches
- 4 independent editing displays, plus large overview display
- Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
- Onboard chromatic tuner with dedicated footswitch supports all standard guitar tunings, including open and drop tunings
- Tuner range of 435 - 445 Hz
- Stereo/mono looper allows recording of up to 80 seconds of phrase recording
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns that can be used in conjunction with the Looper
- Tap Tempo with dedicated footswitch
- Input jack accepts standard guitar cable
- Auxiliary stereo input jack for connection of smartphones and music players
- Dual output jacks for connection to guitar amps and mono or stereo PA systems
- Dedicated stereo headphone output
- Control input for external footpedal
- USB port for firmware updating and patch/effects downloading
- Use as a USB audio interface for Mac/Windows computers, with direct zero-latency monitoring of input signal
- Included AC adapter