Zoom LiveTrak L-12 Digital Mixer
Whether you want to capture a rehearsal, produce a quick demo, or create a great-sounding concert recording, the Zoom LiveTrak L-12 makes it easy. Not only can you record up to 12 individual channels, but you can also create custom headphone mixes for up to 5 band members and craft a polished live mix complete with studio-quality effects.
You can complete your entire project on the L-12 or transfer all 12 discrete tracks to your DAW for editing and mixing. The LiveTrak L-12 also functions admirably as a 14-in/4-out USB audio interface for your Mac, PC, or iOS device.
Each of its 12 discrete channels features a 3-band mid-parametric EQ and 16 built-in effects. 8 combo jacks accommodate both XLR and 1/4" connectors and are loaded with great-sounding mic preamps and dedicated compressors.
Channels 1–2 offer hi-Z inputs for your electric guitar or bass, while channels 9/10 and 11/12 have TRS and RCA connectivity for keyboards and other audio devices. You also get clear 12-segment LED metering for keeping an eye on your levels.
- 12-channel digital mixer (8 mono/2 stereo)
- 14-in/4-out USB audio interface for your Mac, PC, or iOS device (Apple Lightning-to-USB
- Camera Adapter is required for iOS)
- 12-track 24-bit/96kHz recording directly to an SD card
- Record up to 48kHz to a computer and an SD card simultaneously
- Create customizable, savable headphone mixes for up to 5 band members
- Complete your entire project on the mixer, or transfer all 12 discrete tracks to your DAW for editing and mixing
- 8 combo jacks - XLR and 1/4" connectors
- 8 great-sounding mic preamps with phantom power and +60dB of gain
- Channels 1–2 offer hi-Z inputs for electric guitar or bass
- Channels 9/10 and 11/12 have TRS and RCA connectivity for keyboards/other audio devices
- Each channel features a 3-band mid-parametric EQ and 16 built-in effects
- Channels 1–8 include a dedicated compressor for controlling dynamics
- Channels 3–8 have a -26dB pad for capturing loud sources
- Clear 12-segment LED metering
- Save up to 9 scenes and recall your custom settings automatically
- Record automatically when the master fader detects a certain dB level
- Capture data up to 2 seconds before recording starts, in case a performance jumps the gun
- Built-in slate mic for recording comments or talk back
- Onboard metronome