TECH 21 GT2 SANSAMP GT2
No matter what you play, you'll get more out of your entire rig with a Tech 21 SansAmp GT2 tube amp emulation pedal!
Dial in a vast range of desirable tones without an amplifier using Tech 21's SansAmp GT2 Preamp Pedal. With the company's proprietary Tube Amplifier Emulation Circuitry and an assortment of easy-to-use controls, the GT2 can effectively - and consistently - deliver a vast range of sought-after tube amp sounds for playing live or recording.
The output of the GT2 can be used to drive a guitar amplifier or go direct to a live mixing console or studio interface for recording, without having to mess around with DI boxes or other converters. While built mainly for guitar, the GT2 can also be used with other instruments, like bass and keyboards. It can even be used to reamp recorded tracks in the studio to add new dimension or fatten up tracks during mixing.
- An all-purpose, all-analog tube-amp emulator for guitar, bass, and other instruments
- Equipped with 3 x 3-way voicing switches, 2 shelving EQ bands, and independent gain and drive controls to give you an incredible range of tone
- Amp switch lets you choose from American tweed, classic British, or modern Californian amp sounds
- Mod switch lets you select either the default amp setting, a gain boost equivalent to adding an extra 12AX7 to the preamp, or a high-gain tone with scooped midrange
- Mic switch gives you the option of either on-axis focused sound, off-axis sound with a mellower edge, or a balanced sound reminiscent of a distant mic-placement (without artificial room ambiance)
- Independent gain and drive controls let you hit the preamp emulation as hard as you like and push the power amp emulation separately for a wide range of clean and overdriven tones
- High- and low-frequency shelving equalizer bands give you additional general tone-shaping options
- All-metal construction and quality analog components hold up to years (even decades) of heavy use